Topic: Socios - Earn Free Fan Token Cryptos (Read 127 times)

01-07-21 07:27 PM
iYani
Semi-Newbie

Socios is a platform for fans of different sports to e-sports. Users can exchange fan tokens to fan tokens and earn by trading pairs. They can also buy team merch on socios for less. And has hunt system which everyday free fan token is randomly distributed.

It has Blockchain Technology
Utilized the powerful Chiliz blockchain as a foundation for app. Fan Tokens and the votes carry out will be forever logged on this blockchain and 100% irrevocable.

Data Privacy
We collect user data for the purposes of user-verification (KYC) only. Our 5 user-verification levels are based on your activity on the app, meaning personal information supplied is only ever used to verify your identity, nothing more.

Verified Payment Providers
We have partnered with popular and trusted payment providers to administer secure payment services, enabling fast and secure payment transactions.

Free Part?
The Socio platform users enjoy free token hunt. Users can hunt $SSU, $CHZ and other Fan Token everyday.

Fan Tokens will all be listed on Binance. Before listing, Sign up now and earn free cryptos early before Binance pump the token.
Socio - [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
Binance - [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
For those who register on my Binance referral Link, I will guide them to maximize profit on Trading and Investment using Binance. Just DM/PM me your User ID.

[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]