Topic: LEGIT New Cryptocurrency "Pi" Mining using Android Phone 2020 (Read 80 times)

08-30-20 03:49 PM
p0rt45
Pi crypto is going to blow up in value in the next 2 years, dont miss this unique opportunity to grab ass much coins as you can. It is made by University of Stanford PhD's. You mine it on your PHONE for free! NOT A SCAMM!  Check more info where it says read below!!!

For more Information!

Join Facebook Group:
PI NETWORK BARTER TRADE PHILIPPINES
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Read below ↓↓↓

Check out the founders of Pi, PhD's from Stanford University - [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
If you're really serious about this project read the whole plan and tech here - [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

The currency is currently being distributed to the users and the blockchain, which will be responsible for the transactions, is being set up. Then a market place is opened, where goods and services can be traded with Pi. There is an unofficial  marketplace already where goods and services are traded. A few examples of purchases already made can be found in the photos.

Pi already has 7 million people worldwide and the number is constantly increasing. This crypto is growing fast and now is a good time to get started.

How can I get started?

1. Download the "Pi Network" app from the AppStore / PlayStore.

2. Follow the instructions and use "dnomde45" as your invitation code.

3. Click on the lightning symbol and start mining. (once every 24 h)

4. Done, you now generate your own Pi!

5. Not now , but in the next few months you'll be required to pass KYC (know your customer(id or passport)) so you can legally claim your pi's.

- Stores in China are opening and you can pay with pi (after passing KYC)

- Ethereum's value in 2015 was 0.45$ and now is over 400$, pi value currently is 0.41$, in few years it will grow substantially.

- The more people you invite the more coins you're going to get, it is enough to invite  4-5 people to have 9000 coins a year, if you invite more you'll have a lot more.

- Governments won't be able to control pi like they can with bitcon

- Pi will provide payments in every country without hidden fees (like paypal and similar platforms)

- Furthermore, the founders of Pi Network invest over $ 50,000 a month to finance the servers. The team is constantly expanded by experts with the aim of covering the costs.

- Pi Network constantly exceeds its expectations. For example, the goal was to get 1 million users within a year, but it was much more, namely 3 million (currently over 7 million).

°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Disclaimer: Pi is NOT free money.
Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?

Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn.

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?
You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi.

Why do earlier members mine at a higher rate?

Earlier members mine at a higher rate to reward contributions to the network when they are most needed.

What is the Ambassador role? How does the earning team work?
As an Ambassador, you earn up to a 25% bonus on your base mining rate for each person you invite to the network.

What is the Contributor role? How do I become a contributor?
Becoming a Contributor allows you to earn more Pi by building a security circle of 3-5 trusted members. Read more

What are security circles?
Security circles are groups of 3-5 trusted people built by each of Pi’s members. Security circles secure the currency by building a global trust graph that prevents bad actors from executing fraudulent transactions.

What is the value of Pi?
Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network.

Can I withdraw my Pi? What is the timeline for withdrawals?
No, you cannot withdraw Pi yet. You will be able to withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies in Phase 3 of the project when Pi transitions to a fully decentralized blockchain.

When will Pi be worth something? When can I turn Pi into “real” money?
Pi’s holders will be able to turn Pi into “real” money when they either purchase goods and services on Pi’s marketplace or exchange Pi for fiat currency.

Can I mine from more than one device? How does the network prevent fake accounts, bots, etc. from earning Pi?
No, you cannot mine from more than one device. The network has a strict rule of one account per person. Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure Pi is not mined by fake accounts.

Is this app a wallet? Will we hold our own private / public keys? And can we use an external wallet to hold our Pi in the future?
Yes, your phones will serve as a cryptocurrency wallet that will be linked to your current accounts (number / Facebook).

Here is some Legit Store that you can buy using Pi Crypto you can visit there Facebook Page
Facebook Page:
The Pi Lifestyle Economy

Happy Mining!!!
« Last Edit: 08-30-20 06:04 PM by p0rt45 »
hi po sa inyo :)