Topic: Earn $$$ with your spare time using these Beer Money Sites (Read 42 times)

08-02-20 08:48 PM
sehren
Hi guys,

So glad Pinoyden is back!!!

Anyway para sa mga 'di pa familiar about beer money sites, ito yung mga websites/apps na pwede kayo mag-earn ng small amount of money. Okay siya pang sideline income while you do your full time job, or you have spare time and naka-idle lang naman yung laptop/desktop niyo. Your earnings can cover your prepaid loads/netflix/spotify expenses etc if masipag kayo mag check ng sites for surveys/tasks. Yung mga sites below na isheshare ko ay mga tested ko na and I was able to cash out. So here we go:

[1] ySense - survey site
How do you earn?
- Just answer surveys from their website. Usually Mon-Fri pumapasok yung mga surveys. From my experience, early morning and late evening yung dagsa ng surveys. But may mga days din na wala at all.
- Survey costs usually range from $.30 cents to $2.+. It might get frustrating pag lagi ka ma-screenout, my advise is just be patient. Dadating din yung right surveys for you. I joined last May and I already earned 35usd.
- Minimum cash out is $10.
Tip: Download addon chrome extension so you'll be notified kapag may new surveys/tasks.
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Note: If you register, your email and name should match your paypal account so you can cash out.

[2] Clickworker - tasks
How do you earn?
- You have to pass the 2 exams of UHRS para maka-access kayo ng tasks. Basic English grammar lang and it's quiet easy to pass. Can't really talk about the tasks specifically since it's confidential but they're very easy.
Currently nag earn na ako ng 30 euros per month since June dito.

Note: If you register, your email and name should match your paypal account so you will receive the payment.

[3] SerpClix - paid to click
How do you earn?
- You get order (websites to click for a period of time) using firefox.
- I just registered here so di ko pa na-reach yung minimum cash out na $5. They pay once a month once you reach the $5 amount.

Note: If you register, your email and name should match your paypal account so you will receive the payment.

[4] Testable Minds - psychological studies
How do you earn?
- Testable Minds is a platform where you can participate in many psychological/behavioral experiments and other studies from the world's leading universities. It is an ongoing thing, with a constant flow of new studies.
- Studies usually pay for as low as $.50 cents to as high as $13.
- You have to refresh every time to check if you'll qualify for a study.
- Minimum cash out is $10 for verified accounts.
- Nag cash out na ako ng 11.30$ by completing 6 studies.

[5] Milieu- survey app for android and ios
How do you earn?
- You just have to check the app everyday to answer surveys and earn points. Points can redeemed thru Gcash, SM Gift Pass, Grab credits etc.
- This one's the best app so far based on user interface. Plus, you won't be screened out and you'll get your points for sure. The content is pretty relevant too.
- I'm about to cash out 200 pesos soon after 11,500 points.

Use my code when you register so we can earn 500 points after your 7th survey: TFnQjKL

If you don't feel like doing these tasks, you can check out this passive income website that I use.
[6] Honeygain
- This is from their website:
Honeygain is the first-ever app that helps its users make money online by sharing their internet connection. People can now reach their unused data plans full potential and not leave any unused data behind! Itís a really passive income - effortlessly!

In short - you essentially employ your internet connection to make money for you. But actually, the Honeygain network is used by researchers from e-commerce, advertising, and web intelligence companies. These companies extract insights from the web to enable market research, ad-fraud prevention, brand protection, pricing intelligence, travel fare aggregation, and SEO monitoring services.
- If you're interested, [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] and you'll get 5$ upon registration.

That's it. These are my best tested sites so far. Feel free to add more if you have any.
If I accumulate my earnings from these sites, I'm earning roughly around 40$ to 50$ per month. :)

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with any of the sites.

Thanks for reading and stay safe guys!!
« Last Edit: 08-02-20 09:06 PM by sehren »
Just here to help and get help. :)

08-04-20 11:56 PM
allbater
Yung honeygain lang ang parang familiar sakin pero wala ako kaalam-alam na ganyan pala ginagawa niya kala ko gaya lang din sa mga common task rewards like PTC, surveys and watching videos.

Tingnan ko yang iba kapag nagkaroon ako ng time, off to bed na kasi at this moment.

Bookmarked. :ty:

08-05-20 12:07 AM
sehren
Yung honeygain lang ang parang familiar sakin pero wala ako kaalam-alam na ganyan pala ginagawa niya kala ko gaya lang din sa mga common task rewards like PTC, surveys and watching videos.

Tingnan ko yang iba kapag nagkaroon ako ng time, off to bed na kasi at this moment.

Bookmarked. :ty:

Yes. Passive income lang si Honeygain. May app din siya but for Android pa lang. The more device you use, the faster you earn money. :)

Good luck!!!

08-05-20 12:09 AM
elcavz24
Account Suspended ako sa milieu na yan haha kahit wala naman akong nilabag na rules. try ko yang iba salamat

08-05-20 12:57 AM
sehren
Account Suspended ako sa milieu na yan haha kahit wala naman akong nilabag na rules. try ko yang iba salamat

Aww. Try to email their customer support baka may chance pa bumalik yung account mo.

08-05-20 02:03 AM
elcavz24
Aww. Try to email their customer support baka may chance pa bumalik yung account mo.
nag email na ko 2weeks ago hanggang ngayon no response
di ko na rin kinulit sayang naka 5k pts na sana ko don
« Last Edit: 08-05-20 02:04 AM by elcavz24 »