Sorry for replying just now, W****. As checked, our system has detected your number to have irregular usage which may be an offense to Smart/TNT's policies or terms and conditions. We suggest that you drop by any Smart center near you and provide the following requirements to validate, check, and document your concern:
• handwritten complaint letter with your signature and alternate contact number
• photocopy of your valid government ID with picture and signature.
Also, provide the following details for proper coordination and checking:
• Date and time of last successful connection:
• Device model and unit:
• Promo availed:
• The last website accessed:
• Alternate contact number:
• Complete address (street, barangay, city or municipality, and province):
• Preferred time of call out:
Our investigation officer will notify you as soon as they receive your documents.
We'll be waiting for your response.