Topic: Deacon Dr. Bob McDonald: Anger and Forgiveness (Read 427 times)

08-21-18 09:46 PM
zharlzzz

Personal Growth:
Catholic psychotherapist Deacon Dr. Bob McDonald provides a spiritual and psychological prescription for overcoming the sinful anger that poisons the mind of Christ within, causing alienation and division. His practical wisdom shows that only by learning how to forgive can we hope to promote healing and understanding in our relationships and enjoy the blessings of a forgiving heart.

Courtesy via [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

File Format: mp3
File Size: 29.34mb
Download Link: [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
Mirror Link: [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
« Last Edit: 08-21-18 10:25 PM by zharlzzz »
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

08-21-18 11:12 PM
WongFeiLong
salamat sa pag share. sana mataohan mga anti.

08-21-18 11:41 PM
ukok102nak
:happy: sa kadahilan
as it is written
:read:
Now the works of the flesh are manifest,
which are these , adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings,
and such like: of the which I tell you before,
as I have also told you in time past,
that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness,
faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:19‭-‬23 KJVA

:rofl: kya naman pla wala kang unawa sa biblia
puros makalupa pinaglalaban mo

8) sabi nga nila na mga may unawa sa mabuti at sa masama
The first antagonist was Archbishop Gilbert Genebrard, who, in his book written in 1568 to defend the Trinity,
dedicated several pages to the name in an effort to refute S. Casteillon, P. Galatin, S. Pagnin, and others.
First of all, he rejected Chateillon’s Ioua using Saint Augustine’s explanation, via Varro, that the Jews had worshiped Ioue (Jupiter!),
and therefore the use of Ioua was a return to paganism.
In the foreword to his commentary on Psalms he went so far as to state that the name Ioua was barbarian, fictitious and irreligious.
Concerning the writings of Clement of Alexandria (‘Iaou’), Jerome (‘Iaho’) and Theodoret (‘Iabe’),
he considered these as mere variations of Ioue, and that these testimonies appeared unreliable because, at the time they were written,
the Jews had not pronounced the Name for several centuries.
Lastly, he claimed that P. Galatin (as well as S. Pagnin), who had used the form ‘Iehoua,’ had not accounted for the theological meaning ‘He is’ when searching for the right pronunciation. Indeed,
since the translation of the Septuagint it was known that the definition of the divine Name was essentially ‘He is’.
Genebrard tried to confirm this definition due to his knowledge of the Hebrew language.
So, since in Exodus 3:14 God calls himself ‘I am’, (in Hebrew Ehie), one should say, when speaking about God, ‘He is’, that is in Hebrew Iihie. Grammatically, the form Iihie was likely derived from a more archaic form Iehue, suggested in 1550 by Luigi Lippomano.
Genebrard then pointed out that Abbot Joachim of Flora used this more exact form (‘Ieue’) in his book on the Apocalypse. Genebrard’s explanation, although unable to convince, impressed many because of its intellectual approach,
and, during the century that followed Bible commentators often noted this form Iehue (or Iiheue) when using the more accepted Iehoua. However, in spite of the masterly presentation, it remained theoretic because of lack of early proof (later, to mitigate this discrepancy, Protestant theologians re-examined the historical evidence of the first centuries).
Genebrard's major contribution was to introduce the theological meaning of the Name into the search for its pronunciation, a process that provoked a profusion of new pronunciations due to the ever increasing knowledge of the Hebrew language and its history.
Furthermore, Cardinal Robert Bellarmin asserted in 1578, that the form Iehoua was erroneous, because it had the vowels e, o, a, of the qere Adonay (a, o, a becoming e, o, a for grammatical reasons!)

paliwanag mo nalang yun nauukol sa biblia at ang unawa ay hindi doctrina ng tao :haha:
na pulos imbento nyo lang naman eh at pati na yung
pagsamba nyo sa mga larawang inanyuan na ginawa nyong mga dios diosan
para may pakinabang ka

:alien: ayon sa mga bagay na nangasusulat
The copy of the letters was this:
The great king Artaxerx´es writeth these things to the princes and governors
that are under him from India unto Ethiopia in an hundred and seven and twenty provinces. 
After that I became Lord over many nations, and had dominion over the whole world, not lifted up with presumption of my authority,
but carrying myself alway with equity and mildness, I purposed to settle my subjects continually in a quiet life,
and making my kingdom peaceable, and open for passage to the utmost coasts, to renew peace, which is desired of all men.
Esther (Additions) 1:1‭-‬2 KJVA

:tawanan: Mali Mali na naman pinagsasabi mo
dapat sayo eh magbasa ka nalang ng biblia at
heto pagukulan mo ng taym
Keep silence before me,
O islands; and let the people renew their strength:
let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.
Who raised up the righteous man from the east,
called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings?
he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.
He pursued them, and passed safely;
even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.
Who hath wrought and done it , calling the generations from the beginning?
I the Lord , the first, and with the last; I am he.  The isles saw it , and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.
They helped every one his neighbor; and every one said to his brother, Be of good courage.
So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith,
and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the soldering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.   
But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.
Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee,
Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee,
and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed;
for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea,
I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:1‭-‬10 KJVA
[/u]

:smoke: at sapagkat
lahat ng mga bagay sa pasimula ay ginawa na mabuti
datapuwat ang tao ay hindi isang bagay na hindi dapat inihahalintulad sa isang laruan at
kun ang mga tao nga eh nalalasing sa mga bisyo nga nila ay naglalabasan mga totoong kulay nila at
may mga nilalang na sigurado kami na aakalain ng iba eh mga tatahitahimik pero
mga manyakis pla na mga hayok sa laman
Deuteronomio 29: 20. Ay hindi siya patatawarin ng Panginoon,
kundi ang galit nga ng Panginoon at ang kaniyang paninibugho ay maguusok laban sa taong yaon,
at ang lahat ng sumpa na nasusulat sa aklat na ito ay hihilig sa kaniya, at papawiin ng Panginoon ang kaniyang pangalan sa silong ng langit. 

« Last Edit: 08-26-18 10:52 AM by ukok102nak »
At ngayo'y sinasabi ko sa inyo, Huwag kayong mangakialam sa mga taong ito, at pabayaan ninyo sila: sapagka't kung ang pasiyang ito, o ang gawang ito ay sa mga tao, ay mawawasak:
Datapuwa't kung sa Dios, ay hindi ninyo maiwawasak; baka pa kayo'y mangasumpungan na nangakikihamok laban sa Dios.