Eto na po ang mga nagrerequest ng basic tutorial about SKETCHING.
1. Pencil (of course) Charcoal (hard and soft), pencil 7B and 8B,
3. powdered charcoal
4. clay eraser and standard eraser
5. Sketch pad
Kelangan din syempre ng picture as model, kelangan naka-black ink print para malaman naten yung shades and outline ng isesketch naten.
1. Using an ordinary pencil, make an outline of your model especially the eyes, nose line and lips.
2. You should also know how to balance the position of both eyes and proportion of the nose to lips.
3. In my own steps, I usually starts with the details of the eyes, making sure that you have placed the correct eyeball, eyelid and the lashes.
4. Do not outline the nose using a pencil. Use a brush to do it.
4. Do the same for the lips.
5. For the eyebrows, use the 7B to put strands.
6. Now, once done. Using a big brush, make you brush every outline of the eyes and put the eyebags under it.
7. Use the 7B to outline the shape of the face and brush ir as well to have a smooth texture.
8. Almost done with the face. Use the powdered charcoal for the hair. You can also put drops of water to your powdered charcoal to achieve the blackness of the hair.
9. Once done, look closely on your model picture and identify the parts of the face that needs shading.
10. Use the flat big brush to do this. Make sure you brush according to the stoke of the outlined parts.
11. Almost there. Now, compare the sketch with the original and identify which part to improve or to edit.
12. Use the clay eraser to erase the charcoal and the stansard eraser to erase 7B and 8B tint.
13. Done. Post your project here to receive critics and suggestion.
I am not an expert when it comes to sketching. However, I believe I can do some piece with precision and details.
Thanks. Screenshots are provided according to steps.