kaya naman pala.
Install po kayo ng iPad baseband 6.15 tapos downgrade to 5.13.04, madali lang po sir just follow my steps.
Note: Internet connection is needed while running redsn0w because it will download the iPad baseband before installing it to your device.
1. Download redsn0w from the link below.
[You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login]
2. Extract and run redsn0w as an admin.
3. Click "Extras" and then "Select IPSW".
4. Browse and open "Stock iPhone 3G 4.2.1" sigurado ako meron kang stock ipsw dahil nakagawa ka ng custom firmware.
5. Wait for redsn0w to identify the IPSW the click "Back".
6. Connect iPhone to PC and click "Jailbreak".
7. Uncheck all other boxes except for "Install iPad Baseband" then click "Next".
8. Follow DFU instructions and wait for your iPhone to reboot.
9. Check iPhone if it already has a signal.
Downgrading your Baseband (optional)
1. Launch iTunes and connect device to the computer.
2. Turn off your iPhone once iTunes has already detected it.
3. Run redsn0w as an admin and go to "Extras" and "Select IPSW" and open Stock 3G 4.2.1 IPSW.
4. Click "Back" if redsn0w already identified the IPSW.
5. Click "Jailbreak" and uncheck all boxes except “Downgrade from iPad baseband” and click "Next".
After the ramdisk gets launched and you see the running Pwnapple, you’ll eventually get to the “Flashing Baseband” step. THIS STEP TAKES A VERY LONG TIME
to complete and there won’t be any feedback while its running. Please just let it be for the next 3-8 minutes! When the ramdisk has done its job it will reboot the phone on its own.
6. After reboot check if baseband is already 5.13.04 and if you already have a signal, if none, you might need to reinstall ultrasn0w.
Feedback na lang po.